Pastor Doug's theological musings

A place for me to write about different things I'm thinking about.

Name:
Location: Daleville, Virginia, United States

I recently began as the pastor at the Daleville CoB in Daleville, VA.

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Weekly update

I will be resuming the series on The Naked Anabaptist next week. In place of that, I am offering some links to stories reflecting on the tenth anniversary of September 11.

The Huffington Post has a number of articles on this subject on its religion page, including stories from an interfaith perspective, and several from 9/11 chaplains.

Sojourners also has posted a number of articles.

This is not intended as an all-inclusive list, but simply an attempt to give some links to a religious perspective on the tenth anniversary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home